Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Upgraded to 3.7.13, but ATO Page shows Version 3.7.11

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 30, 2013, 03:51 PM
redacter

14 posts · Oct 2009
Upgraded to 3.7.13, but ATO Page shows Version 3.7.11

I upgraded my site to 3.7.13 both using the wordpress auto upgrade and then deleting that theme update and reloading 3.7.13 manually, and have encountered an unusual problem in both cases.

In the Themes pages on wordpress verson 3.8, it shows the theme as 3.7.13 as it should. But when I activate the theme and go to the ATO page it says the theme is 3.7.11. I actually upgraded from 3.7.12.

As a result neither the header nor the footer is showing on my pages and the save trick on the ATO Style & edit HEADER AREA and ATO Style & edit FOOTER AREA isn't working.

I've cleared all caches on my site and also cleared my browser cache and tried using a different browser, all without and success.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

BTW: The URL for the page in question is: http://www.theimproper.com/theater/
For comparision purposes, it should look like this: http://www.theimproper.com/music/

Last edited by redacter; Dec 30, 2013 at 03:56 PM.