Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Problem with Bold Nesting in Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15, 2011, 07:44 PM
OldMan1

12 posts · Apr 2010
[SOLVED] Problem with Bold Nesting in Links

I've had a problem for a while but just getting around to addressing it (it's starting to be time consuming). When I make a link bold in my editing area of WordPress, it places "<strong>" in front of the URL. However the link does not display in bold unless I move the "<strong>" directly in from of the text I want bold, which of course, means I have to move the "</strong>" in front of the "</a>" of the URL for proper nesting. I have tested this in both Firefox and Internet Explorer and the result is the same. I have switched to the default theme in WordPress and it displays properly in bold. Therefore I can only assume the problem is with Atahualpa. Is this a known problem? I’ve searched the forum with no luck.

PS: I am running the latest WP Version and Atahualpa version 3.6.1.