Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Installation/Upgrade Issues »

[SOLVED] Disappearing background images after upgrade

Old Jun 11, 2015, 07:42 AM
MJKrammy

11 posts · Apr 2015
[SOLVED] Disappearing background images after upgrade

Hello all,

I recently upgraded my Atahualpa theme to version 3.7.24 and my header image, background image in the body and search bar (side menu) disappeared. I was able to put back the header image, but I was unable to put back the background image in the body and the image in the search bar. Did anyone else get this problem ? How can I resolve it ?
Old Jun 11, 2015, 09:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to teh header/center and footer otions and hit the green save button and see what that does

if it doesn't help, then you need to provide more info
Old Jun 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
MJKrammy

11 posts · Apr 2015
Hi Juggledad.

Hitting the green save button didn't solve the problem. What additional info do you need?
Old Jun 15, 2015, 01:46 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
1) what is the url?

2) where were the images stored?

If they were in the theme folder, the automatic upgrade would have deleted them when it did the upgrade - there is an option (that was added several versions ago) to prevent this by allowing you to store the images in a seperate folder in wp-content see ATO->Image Location for instructions.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 05:48 PM
MJKrammy

11 posts · Apr 2015
This is the link to my website:

http://homsany.ca/

My images were stored in:

wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/

My images are still stored in the same folder. I was able to put back up the image in the body, but I am not able to put up again the image in the side bar (the one that is bordered by a dotted line with a search bar at the top.) Do you know how to solve this problem?
Old Jun 19, 2015, 03:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
1) what do you have set at ATO->Body, Text & Links->Body Style
2) what do you have set at ATO->Style & configure LAYOUT->Layout Container Style
3) why?