Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

CSS Positioning

Old Dec 27, 2009, 02:40 PM
sleizure

13 posts · May 2009
CSS Positioning

Hello, I'm looking to make some Post/page Templates in Atahualpa for some of my content, yet I can't seem to get CSS Layers/DIVS to show properly inside the content. They show Absolute over the entire page.

This page http://css-tricks.com/absolute-posit...e-positioning/ says that I am able to modify the parent CSS to make everything inside of it Absolute, however I do not know how to do this for the content with Atahualpa. This seems like an easy fix. Help?