Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

re: changing footer colour of body container?

Old Jul 25, 2010, 02:50 PM
byrontay

2 posts · Jul 2010
hi guys,

I'm loving the template and it's been great so far.

What do you guys think about the bottom green footer bar type thing? The page looks fine when the window is small or there's lots of text, but on a sparse page/window with large resolution the green at the bottom doesn't look so good.

Any recommendations? I was thinking maybe trying to style the template so that the bottom green bar matches the top green bar in its height, with a white background below the green bar to the bottom of the window.

Thoughts? thanks!

Old Jul 26, 2010, 12:15 AM
putakti

13 posts · Jul 2010
want it to be white? i suggest that you create a 1px X 1000px background image.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 08:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Why not just put a background color in ATO>Style & edit FOOTER>Style Footer?
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:49 AM
byrontay

2 posts · Jul 2010
putakti -- how do you recommend I do this?

lmilesw -- I tried this previously, but it simply changes the colour of the box around the copyright text. it still looks the same as the pic I posted, except now there is simply a thick, black line (containing the copyright) stretching across the screen above the green area below it.