Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Help to change my blog title position and background colour:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 18, 2010, 07:14 AM
winphil

3 posts · Jun 2010
Help to change my blog title position and background colour:

Am so sorry if this post is not in the right category/thread. I've tried endlessly to find answers to my problems from results of posts already answered but I found none.
Just got introduced to wordpress blog for the first time ever,found your theme which is amazing and I need to make it work.

(1) My blog title is hiding behind the default header banner,am trying to make it appear above the banner while the navigation buttons(home, contact,find us) will also appear above the title.

(2) My background colour: am trying to change it to yellow. I noticed that each time I go to ATO: Body style and enter my values and click save changes,I take alook at ATO and I still see the old/default values that were there before I altered it and there are no changes on my blog either. Don't know if am missing something.

My new blog: www.hungrytargetedtraffic.com

Am using Atahualpa 3.4.9 and wordpress 3.0.