Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Menu under header image problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 19, 2010, 04:29 PM
lagstrom

4 posts · Jul 2010
Menu under header image problem

Hi.
I have Atahualpa 3.5.3 WP 3.0.1 and have a problem formatting the menu and put it under the header image (Menu 2 position)

I have created a menu in the wp menu under appearances and chosen to put it in Menu 2 position but the menu still show at the top position of the pages anyway (Menu1 position).

In my menu in wp3+ menubuilder I only have pages in it, but that shouldnt be and issue right? The menu should show up even if i mix pages and categories or only use pages in the menubuilder right?

If i chose put my created menu in Menu 1 position it looks ok.

Please help. I need to have the menu under the header image. Thanks in advance!