Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

How do I revert to older versions or recover formatting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 25, 2012, 08:34 PM
wesleywt

2 posts · Oct 2012
How do I revert to older versions or recover formatting

Hello

Absolute Newbie here. I recently inherited the site. Like a real noob, I pressed the upgrade the theme button without backing up anything. Now all the formatting is gone. Is there a way to get the formatting of the website back or reverting to an older version of the theme?

P.S I saved a webpage of the old website. Is it possible to use to restore the formatting?

Thanks guys