Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Wordpress 2.8, Atahualpa 3.2 and Gallery 2.x not playing together

Old Jun 12, 2009, 02:30 AM
christhomson

3 posts · Jun 2009
Hi there

I've been using Wordpress 2.7 with Atahuala 3.2 and Gallery 2.2x quite happily for some time now. Rather hastily I upgraded to Wordpress 2.8 and updated the theme template to Atahuala 3.3.3. Since then when you go to my Gallery page you see the first page of the gallery as you would expect but now when you click on an album I just get a blank page with the gallery logo at the top of the page.

I tried rolling back to version 3.2 of the theme but this has made no difference. Has anyone else seen this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions of things to try to get things working again?

My website is http://www.cjtphoto.co.uk - take a look, you'll see what I mean.

Thanks in advance.
Chris
Old Jun 12, 2009, 02:31 AM
christhomson

3 posts · Jun 2009
Hi everyone

I meant to say that if I use other templates the Gallery works as expected.

Thanks
Chris
Old Jun 12, 2009, 09:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
When I go to look at a single image, I do get the Gallery header and menus and then no image. Digging in more, I am also getting an 'internal server error on the following:

http://www.cjtphoto.co.uk/wpg2?g2_itemId=753
Old Jun 12, 2009, 02:49 PM
christhomson

3 posts · Jun 2009
Ok... I've discovered the cause of the problem. The issue is being caused by a plugin called WP Shopping Cart. I've now disabled it and the gallery is working the it should.

Thanks.