Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Google Chrome header images

Old Jan 4, 2011, 11:45 AM
harroman

2 posts · Jul 2010
I have a new site which when viewed in IE rotates the header images but when viewed in Chrome does not rotate but always shows the same image.
Is there a known problem with Chrome?

Thanks
John
Old Jan 4, 2011, 12:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you using Atahualpa?
What version?
What version of WP?
What is the URL?
What version of Chrome?
Does it work in FireFox?
Have you checked the error log at your site to see if Chrome is issuing any error messages?
Old Jan 4, 2011, 01:11 PM
harroman

2 posts · Jul 2010
Hi

Atahualpa 3.5.3
WP 3.0.4
http://www.redlotusmartialarts.com/
Chrome 8.0.552.224
Works in Firefox
Works in IE

Thanks
John
Old Jan 4, 2011, 03:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Looks like it is a chrome issue.is JavaScript set to run in chrome? (note I don't have chrome and I'm on a Mac)
Old Jan 4, 2011, 09:37 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I just found that when I first open the site in Chrome the images don't rotate but if I hit F5 to refresh the images start rotating. Hmmmm.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 02:12 AM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
It's working fine in my version of Chrome - I didn't have to refresh to make it work, it just worked fine on initial loading.

I wonder if your version of Java is up-to-date?

Last edited by rosetrees; Jan 5, 2011 at 02:14 AM.