Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Where to place custom PHP?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 26, 2014, 02:37 AM
edent

1 posts · Jan 2014
Options Where to place custom PHP?

I'm getting a little confused with the virtual templating system. I understand that I can only use a *limited* set of PHP in the Montezuma options.

What I want to do is place the following line

PHP Code:
<?php if(function_exists('the_views')) { the_views(); } ?>
After the post's title. (It's to show the number of page views).

So, if I can't put that in the virtual theme - which file do I need to edit in order to have my titles display as "$Title - $Number_of_Comments - $Number_of_Pageviews"?

Thanks for an amazing theme.