Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Cannot access Comments Feed

Old Jan 13, 2011, 09:33 AM
brianwilson71

15 posts · Jan 2011
Cannot access Comments Feed

Hi,

Although my Post feed is working:

http://www.abipo.com/blog/?feed=rss2

my Comments feed is not working:

http://www.abipo.com/blog/?feed=comments-rss2

Any ideas?

Thanks,

/Brian
Old Jan 13, 2011, 10:12 AM
brianwilson71

15 posts · Jan 2011
Its working on IE8 but not FF. Why would that be?
Old Jan 13, 2011, 10:17 AM
brianwilson71

15 posts · Jan 2011
Firefox is not forwarding to Feedburner whereas IE8 is. Why would that be?
Old Jan 13, 2011, 10:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
firefox on the mac worked for me, try clearing the browser cache and make sure you have the latest versioncache
Old Jan 14, 2011, 03:46 AM
brianwilson71

15 posts · Jan 2011
Hi JD,

Thanks for the help and for checking out the site.

Last night I tried on another computer with Firefox and it worked fine (both post feed and comments feed). I had a plugin (Hetjens Feed Redirect) installed to redirect to feedburner and although last night it was ignoring the redirection to feedburner, it was going to the native feeds.... so I guess that just took some time to filter through.

Today, when I try (on the first computer again), it is forwarding both 'post' feed and 'comments' feed to the feedburner 'post' feed. I.e. It is not correctly differentiating between the feeds.

Getting closer.

/Brian