Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header looks perfect in MY Firefox and Explorer bit not on other PCs

Old Mar 10, 2009, 02:50 PM
Miraage

2 posts · Mar 2009
Thanks for designing a great theme, I'm very impressed with it. One small problem and I've searched other threads and can't find exact answer.
My site is here: http://www.twinpalmsridingcentre.com
I have 3 different headers, all sized 1200 x 150. On my PC in both Firefox and Explorer they look the right size but other people viewing on their PCs tell me that the header gets chopped off at each end.
Please advise of how I can fix this.
Many thanks,
Shirley
Old Mar 17, 2009, 11:21 AM
Miraage

2 posts · Mar 2009
I would be grateful if anyone could advise please.
Thanks,
Shirley
Old Mar 18, 2009, 10:34 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
What they see may be expected behavior. If the image doesn't fit into someone's browser viewport, it'll get cut off (instead of being resized).