Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Rotating header images only on static home page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24, 2010, 09:18 AM
ourworldmyeye

2 posts · May 2010
Rotating header images only on static home page?

Hi there,

I am creating a website using the Atahualpa, where the front page of the site is a static page and the blog element is on a different page within the site.

What I would like to do, is have the rotating header image appearing on the front page, but none of the subsequent pages - does anyone know if that is possible?

I know you can specify certain pages exclude certain items on a page - but is this possible to do with the rotating banner?

Many thanks

John