Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

issue: blank Central Panel - PHP code options stored with an \

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13, 2009, 07:50 PM
ssokolenko

2 posts · Sep 2009
issue: blank Central Panel - PHP code options stored with an \

just wanted to report an issue (i got it to work via sql, but it would be good to fix it eventually)
I am running wpmu 2.8.3 + atahualpa 3.4.2

The Theme options that store PHP code and html bits (17 in total, list below) somehow got their values scrambled (a slash was added to escape quotes + other things). This made the central (content) panel go blank (the side bars continued to work). I did some digging and found for example for option bfa_ata_content_not_found

INSTEAD of
"<h2><?php _e('Not Found','atahualpa'); ?></h2>
<p><?php _e(""Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here."",""atahualpa""); ?></p>"

the wp_options table had (see the slashes?):

"<h2><?php _e(\'Not Found\',\'atahualpa\'); ?></h2>
<p><?php _e(\""Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn\'t here.\"",\""atahualpa\""); ?></p>"

The complete list of options that had their values scrambled:

'bfa_ata_custom_read_more',
'bfa_ata_html_inserts_body_bottom',
'bfa_ata_content_above_loop',
'bfa_ata_content_inside_loop',
'bfa_ata_content_below_loop',
'bfa_ata_content_not_found',
'bfa_ata_footer_style_content',
'bfa_ata_more_tag',
'bfa_ata_multi_next_prev_newer',
'bfa_ata_multi_next_prev_older',
'bfa_ata_single_next_prev_newer',
'bfa_ata_single_next_prev_older',
'bfa_ata_comments_next_prev_newer',
'bfa_ata_comments_next_prev_older',
'bfa_ata_post_footer_home',
'bfa_ata_post_footer_multi',
'bfa_ata_post_footer_single'

I had a backup and restored the values. The central panel started showing pages and posts again.