Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Does Atahualpa 3.4.4 have threaded comments?

Old Nov 25, 2009, 03:51 AM
iwant2sail

4 posts · Nov 2009
Does Atahualpa 3.4.4 have threaded comments? I really need that. I tried some plug-ins, but don't feel comfortable changing too much in the comments template. If the theme updates later, I have to keep editing the comments template? Has anyone found a simple way to thread comments and keep things nice in the code as well?
Old Nov 25, 2009, 07:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
threaded comments are a feature of Wordpress, not the theme.
Go to dashboard->settings->discuession->Other comment settings and check off 'Enable threaded (nested) comments __ levels deep'
Old Nov 25, 2009, 08:06 AM
iwant2sail

4 posts · Nov 2009
I just had a duhh moment. Of course it's already included in wordpress. Thanks for reminding me!