Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Help! Posts and Fonts completely messed up

Old May 14, 2009, 09:23 PM
NDN

3 posts · May 2009
Help Please!!!!

I am new to WP, and this type of program. I am beyond frustrated at this point, things keep getting messed up over and over again.

The posts were fine, then all of a sudden now all of the posts, except the first two are so small you cant even read them. The first two are fine.

At first I thought something was wrong with just a few posts, since page two was fine, so I deleted those few posts and then the posts on the other page moved forward and now they are all messed up now too.

Also, I deleted the stock photos in the header and added my own picture and the old ones are still there. I deleted them in the server ftp folder as instructed.......but it didnt work, they are still on the header.

Any help would be apprecaited! I am at the point of calling it quits, spent days and days trying to get this and its just not going well.
Old May 14, 2009, 09:24 PM
NDN

3 posts · May 2009
sorry......forogt to include the link to my site!

www.NDNnews.com
Old May 15, 2009, 06:00 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You have this

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><span style="font-size: smaller;"> <a href="http://ndnnews.info/news/

at the bottom of the post LIVESTOCK INTERESTES HAZE BISON OFF CATTLE-FREE HORSE BUTTE

Those SPAN's are not closed, go into the post and remove them

Your header image doesn't show because the file name has a space

bussell graphic.jpg

Use only images without spaces or special characters.

Same rule applies to any file that you want to upload to a Linux based hosting account.
Old May 15, 2009, 08:06 PM
NDN

3 posts · May 2009
great thank you! That worked for the posts, going to see about changing the graphic now!

Apprecaite it.