Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Threaded comment not working in Atahualpa theme

Old Jan 27, 2010, 02:50 AM
Shahabkhan

2 posts · Jan 2010
India
Send a message via Yahoo to Shahabkhan Send a message via Skype™ to Shahabkhan
First of all let me tell you guys that I've been using the Atahualpa theme for the past few days and I am totally amazed to see the amount of customizations possible in this theme. This is probably one of the best WP theme i've ever seen. I will surely review this theme on my blog most probably would make a donation too if i will have a good experience with this theme in the coming days too.

But here is some sort of bug i found in the comment section of this theme. I can't reply to any commenters comment from the site itself, i.e whenever i click on the reply button at the bottom of any comment it doesn't show up any activity.

Please do let me know is there any way to get threaded comment working.

Thanks in anticipation.

Shahab khan
VirginTech.org
Old Jan 27, 2010, 05:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
welcome to the forum and the theme. I would suggest that you make it a habit of searching the forums before posting a question to see if it has already been asked and answered

Read: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3845
Old Jan 27, 2010, 02:41 PM
Shahabkhan

2 posts · Jan 2010
India
Send a message via Yahoo to Shahabkhan Send a message via Skype™ to Shahabkhan
Well i got the answer to my prob... It was occuring due to WP-Minify plugin. I have deactivated it now & threaded comment is working well.

Last edited by Shahabkhan; Jan 27, 2010 at 02:43 PM.