Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Where to edit post footer wording

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26, 2011, 04:47 PM
4 posts · Feb 2009
Where to edit post footer wording

I'd like to change the wording, and add additional wording, to the standard post footer of each post - the one that displays which categories the post fits in. I understand that various combinations at index.php, single.php, archives.php and category.php are involved in producing this, but cannot find a file(s) that seems to match.

(Using Wordpress 3.0.5 and Atahualpa 3.2)

Thanks for ideas.

best wishes

edit, file, post footer, word, wording