Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How to upload my own background image?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 8, 2013, 12:39 PM
roxybc

23 posts · May 2011
Help [SOLVED] How to upload my own background image?

Can someone remind me how to upload my own image to use as my background? I've done it once, but didn't like it so removed it and now I can't figure it out!

I've uploaded the image to: /wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/image_name but I'm not sure what code to put into my settings. Can someone remind me please? I've inserted the following code, as indicated in the layout instructions, but is's still not working

background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/ChevronLtGrey.jpeg) repeat top left;

Thanks very much!