Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Problems with post backgrounds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 8, 2012, 12:33 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
Problems with post backgrounds

Hi,

I have a site that I have used some old paper as the post/page background. but what happens is that when there is very little on the page the background shrinks. I'm not sure whether it is better to keep it one size which I haven't figure out.

Another way would be to make the container background transparent. For some reason transparent just doesn't seem to work. (Seem to have the same problem with the header which I posted in another area)

I've looked for a post but have not been able to find one yet.

I'm using ATA 3.7.9 and WP 3.4

Thanks