Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Hide the side bar but have no page, post or category ID to exclude.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 15, 2012, 10:41 AM
rainbowjammer

11 posts · Dec 2011
Hide the side bar but have no page, post or category ID to exclude.

I have the Event List View working nicely with the permalink set to custom structure (%category%) see here at http://www.slimprogramme.co.uk/events however, in the Atahualpa theme I want to hide the right sidebar that appears so I have the Calendar List showing full width, as this page is not a real page, post, or category, there is no ID that I can use to exclude the side bar from it.

Any thoughts, maybe another way to force the list view to full page and overwrite the sidebar?