Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Issue with fonts hover on custom menus with drop downs

Old Jan 8, 2012, 03:09 AM
simz333

2 posts · Jan 2012
hi guys, I'm new to this forum and have been searching for help regarding my issue with no avail (maybe due to my understanding of the CSS codes and such) and would like to have some help with Atahualpa theme.

I'm running the latest version 3.7.3 on probably the latest wordpress install (from my Cpanel).

I would like to create my own menu using either the %cats menu bar. The menu is named "own menu" and I have it changed under "Appearance" -> "Menus" -> "Menu 2" so that in ATA, it would show it. Not forgetting that some of these menus have sub menus.

After saving the entire configuration, I see that when I hover over the menus with sub menus, the font changes and so does the size. The other menus (under Menu 2) which do not have sub menus are not affected.

The ATA option "Font Size & Face" only works if

1. the menu is default "Category" menu
2. the menu is my customized Menu (own menu) with no sub pages.

Anyway I can make them fit together? It would be ideal if I change the option "Font Size & Face" and all fonts / size / padding / style will be in sync.

Thanks a lot guys.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 08:08 PM
simz333

2 posts · Jan 2012
Anyone here can help with this? Many thanks in advance
Old Jan 11, 2012, 07:02 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Link to site?