Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Tearing out hair over getting text to wrap around image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 22, 2010, 12:36 AM
Meg

12 posts · Apr 2010
Tearing out hair over getting text to wrap around image

We can't get the text to wrap around the image on our front page. The text does wrap around the images on other pages, but only for one paragraph. In the dashboard box, it looks as though it wraps. But it doesn't.

I and my highly skilled IT friend have spent five hours at least noodling around with this. My friend methodically tried every advice offered so far in these boards, including wrapping multiple paragraphs in a div with a clear:left. But nada.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The website: www.whattodobook.com

Thanks!