Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to remove the Space between the POST and HEADER

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 22, 2012, 02:45 PM
crateov

18 posts · Dec 2012
Smile [SOLVED] How to remove the Space between the POST and HEADER

New to the theme and love it. Easy to use and navigate. I was wondering if there's a way to remove the space between my post and header?

I search around the forms and found similar questions but I think my problem is a little different.
I know this thread exist http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=9923 but I already got rid of that space.

My site: http://crateov.com/3rd-post/

Ignore the words and pictures, all which are for testing.