Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Adding external pages in menu bar

Old Aug 6, 2010, 12:57 PM
brodammer

18 posts · Aug 2010
Hi, I am a newbie. Love the theme but I need to link some of our external websites in the pages menu bar. Is this possible? Appreciate any help I can get with this.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 01:10 PM
brodammer

18 posts · Aug 2010
Never mind. Just found Redirector from another post. Love it!!!