Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Is it possible to have more than one Post Page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 17, 2009, 05:43 PM
calcajun

6 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Is it possible to have more than one Post Page?

I have seen some posts that a similar to my question but I cannot seem to be able to create another page for Posts. I want a couple of pages that are similar to the Atahualpa "Home" page for posts that are for different topics.

I tried the Category Page Plugin and it halfway works. What I mean by halfway...it created the new posting page but I do not want the users to have to manually select the category in the new post page to see the posts. In testing the plugin it appears I had to manually select the categories to see the correct post for the topic.

I'll admit I am new at this but I am puzzled on how to accomplish this objective. The objective is to have some static pages and a posting page for "breaking news" another posting page for "new discounts" etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...I am sure there is a solution but I cannot seem to get the combination correct in this fantastic theme.

Thanks in Advance,