Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

menu bar not showing properly in Safari browser

Old Aug 14, 2014, 02:32 PM
tanyagaur

1 posts · Aug 2014
menu bar not showing properly in Safari browser

i have a website working properly on chrome, IE and mozilla but in Safari its menu bar is distorted.
please help me out with this asap. Also the last slider image in the right sidebar is not taking transition fade.

URL Removed by moderator

Thanks
Tanya

Last edited by lmilesw; Aug 14, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old Aug 14, 2014, 02:48 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You will need to contact the theme developer. This forum is for the Atahualpa and Montezuma themes.
Old Aug 14, 2014, 06:00 PM
grobegni

4 posts · Feb 2012
I am also having a problem with the menu colors since I upgraded to the latest release today. This is happening in Safari. The background color does not change on hover, so the text is unreadable.
Old Aug 14, 2014, 07:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
not sure what you mean - if it is the boston knitting site, the menu changes for me.
Old Aug 15, 2014, 09:02 PM
grobegni

4 posts · Feb 2012
No, the bostonknitting.com site is still at Atahualpa 3.7.12.
I am running a mirror site for testing on my local machine. I updated that site to 3.7.17 (from 3.7.15). Otherwise I made no changes to the settings for the page menu - it's exactly the same as the live site. Now, with Ata 3.7.17, the top menu items do NOT turn to tan on hover, as they should, although the text DOES turn to dark brown, which it should. So on hover, I now have dark brown text on a navy background - unreadable.

Until I'm sure what's going on, I think I won't upgrade the live site. I'm running WP 3.9.2 on boh sites.

Thanks for any insight.