Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Missing all my Atahualpa Theme Options

Old Nov 10, 2009, 08:36 PM
ole@oleaustin.com

22 posts · Jul 2009
Austin
Hi,
Somehow I'm now missing my Atahualpa theme options - basically everything that allows me to define sidebars, widgets, plugins, etc.
Is this a typical problem? I can't seem to locate it in the forum...
I only have the following headers:
links
pages
comments
profiles
tools
contact

The whole section for ATO is missing.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ole
Old Nov 10, 2009, 09:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa, WP, and PHP?
Was it working?
What did you change
Old Nov 10, 2009, 09:30 PM
ole@oleaustin.com

22 posts · Jul 2009
Austin
Thanks for the quick response.
My version of wordpress is 2.8.2.
I'm not sure how to figure out the other two.
Last week I had a friend help me load a Contact 7 form. Could it have happened then?
All I've done since is add some pages and photos.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 04:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
First off don't panic, The Atahualpa options are stored in teh WordPress database.

To make sure I understand, in the WordPress dashboard under APPEARANCES you should see:
Themes
Widgets
Editor
Add New Theme
Atahualpa Theme Options

Are you saying the APPEARANCES section is gone? If so, then Yes I think something they did may has caused this problem and they may have messed up the WordPress code itself.

1) backup your database - If you don't know how to use phpMyAdmin you can use the plugin db-manager
2) since the last thing done was the contact form-7 use an FTP program to access the site and go to wp-contents/plugins and first copy the contact form 7 folder to your local machine, then delete it from the server. This will remove it and now try th ebackend again

if that doesn't fix it, then you may need to overlay a new copy of the wordpress code, but take it one step at a time so....GO BACKUP YOUR DATABASE RIGHT NOW.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 08:19 AM
ole@oleaustin.com

22 posts · Jul 2009
Austin
Do you have some free time to help me with this? I'm free much of today. I have some other questions I could ask you as well. I have your terms in a private message somewhere but can't figure out how to send you a private message from here. Thanks! ole AT oleaustin.com
Old Nov 11, 2009, 10:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Solurion:

It turns out that Ole has logged in as a non administrator, so some sections of the Wordprss backend were not visable. Once she logged in as an admin, ther were there!

Last edited by juggledad; Nov 11, 2009 at 11:42 AM.