Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Problem with Atahualpa Theme Options in Admin

Old Oct 22, 2011, 03:47 PM
cwenterprises

6 posts · Oct 2011
[SOLVED] Problem with Atahualpa Theme Options in Admin

Hi,

I am new here, and today decided to give the Atahualpa Theme a try.
Friends of mine are already using it and it is very good and has many qualities so I like what I see so far.

Problem I have though is that in the Theme Options panel, each option is finished with a # therefore not allowing any of the options to open.

The link I get for each option is: "/themes.php?page=atahualpa-options&reset=true#"
And once deleted options and then retried, the link I get is "/themes.php?page=atahualpa-options#"

I installed the theme via wordpress.org using the built in WP Theme installer. It is the latest theme too. I have tried using both Opera, my browser of choice, and Mozilla, but neither are allowing me to edit any of the options in the admin panel.

I was hoping this was a quick fix, but after 90 minutes I came here for support.

Looking forward to help, I am sure it is something very easy.

Chris

Last edited by cwenterprises; Oct 22, 2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old Oct 22, 2011, 05:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what host are you using?
try setting your permalinks to the default
Old Oct 22, 2011, 05:20 PM
cwenterprises

6 posts · Oct 2011
Hi Jugglehead,

Thanks for the swift response.
My hosts are a great UK firm called Machine Networks Ltd.
I tried the permalink suggestion deleting the cache, but it still had the same problem.

Chris
Old Oct 22, 2011, 05:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you get that # if you are in another theme?

I've never seen it before, try disabling all your plugins also to see if there is a conflict
Old Oct 22, 2011, 05:28 PM
cwenterprises

6 posts · Oct 2011
Hi,

No it is not there with other themes.
It does appear it is a plugin conflict but unsure as yet what plugin it is.

Appreciate your support. I did deactivate half of my plugins already but deactivated it all and will look now to see what it is. Would you like me to post back here the conflicting plugin for other users/members so they are aware?

Chris
Old Oct 22, 2011, 05:33 PM
cwenterprises

6 posts · Oct 2011
The # is there on the end of the link still by the way.
But it does work.
The conflicting plugin appears to be the one I wanted to use with the theme from iCodes.
For some reason it is not allowing the admin options once activated.

Chris