Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] color next to page menu doesn't change

Old Jun 27, 2010, 02:57 PM
hannamargolien

11 posts · Jun 2010
Hello,

I have changed the colors of my page menu bar, but to the left of this bar, the color remains grey.

I already changed the background pngs to change the colors further, but there's a piece remaining grey.

I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it.

The website is www.arthurschool.org/testblog

I'm using WP3.0, ATA 3.5.1, I have imported ata-default2.txt.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Old Jun 27, 2010, 08:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like at least one way is to put the following in the CSS Inserts area of the ATO.
HTML Code:
div#menu1 ul.rMenu {background:#3D96FE !important;}
Old Jun 28, 2010, 11:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go into the CSS Inserts and find and remove the fllowing
HTML Code:
dsiv#menu1 ul.rMenu {
background:transparent;
border:none
}
Old Jun 28, 2010, 02:18 PM
hannamargolien

11 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks for the quick reply, both options work!

Problem solved.