Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

List costumization for single individual widget

Old Jun 3, 2010, 11:52 PM
danalingga

8 posts · Feb 2010
Hi again,

I want to ask how can I customize list style in single individual widget?

Here the story:

I want to make the list style for single individual widget as below:

Code:
div.widget ul li{display:block;margin:2px 0 2px 0px;padding:0 0 0 5px;border-left:solid 0px #FFFFFF}div.widget ul li:hover,div.widget ul li.sfhover{display:block;width:auto;border-left:solid 0px #0000FF;}
and for the rest of widget still use the general widget configuration which is:

Code:
div.widget ul li{display:block;margin:2px 0 2px 0px;padding:0 0 0 5px;border-left:solid 7px #FFFFFF}div.widget ul li:hover,div.widget ul li.sfhover{display:block;width:auto;border-left:solid 7px #0000FF;
I already can locate the widget ID which is "execphp-3".

The blog URL: http://thebroadbandzone.com
Atahualpa version: 3.5.1
WordPress version: 2.9.2

As summary, I just want to remove the list style (border left style) from this individual widget.

Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 05:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
when you create a CSS Selector and use a class (ie 'div.widget') you assign the styling to ALL div's with that class. if you want to isolate the style to one element, you need to be more specific. You can use the id (ie 'div#execphp-3') - note the use of teh '#'? that indicates the ID vers the class that uses a period.

try
HTML Code:
div#execphp-3 ul li{display:block;margin:2px 0 2px 0px;padding:0 0 0 5px;border-left:solid 0px #FFFFFF}div.widget ul li:hover,div.widget ul li.sfhover{display:block;width:auto;border-left:solid 0px #0000FF;}
Old Jun 4, 2010, 08:23 AM
danalingga

8 posts · Feb 2010
So, do I need to put the code in ATO css insert part or in other part?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 08:29 AM
danalingga

8 posts · Feb 2010
Hi,

I already put the code in ATO css insert but the border left style still remain. Any other idea?