Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Adsense not showing on main page only

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13, 2015, 08:07 PM
mbtc

3 posts · May 2013
Adsense not showing on main page only

My main page is a static page and adsense ads won't show up on the main page. I tried putting them in the text of the page and in widgets. The ads show up on all other pages and even if I preview the main page. However, if I browse the page normally no ads show up. I tried disabling all the plugins and I never put in custom CSS. One site is privacy.net but I am having the problem on several sites.