Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] 3.4.2 Specific header image per category

Old Aug 3, 2009, 11:01 AM
Seb the frog

3 posts · Aug 2009
Hi there,

First of all, well done for the Atahualpa theme. Amazingly easy to use and implement ! As soon as I can I will donate - it deserves to be supported !

I have a question : I am trying to set a different header image for each category on my website, and I as using that piece of code
HTML Code:
/* static page or single post page with ID 1691 */
body#body-page-1691 div.header-image-container {
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa342/images/header/culture/bandeau-culture.jpg) !important;
}
body#body-cat-culture div.header-image-container {
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa342/images/header/culture/bandeau-culture.jpg) !important;
}
It used to work with the previous versions of the theme. Since I have upgraded to 3.4.2, it doesn't anymore...

Would someone know what to do to fix this ? Thanks
Old Aug 3, 2009, 03:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
which version did it work in?

In 3.4.2 I think you need 'body#page-id-1691' in place of 'body#body-page-1691'

and body#category-culture' instead of 'body#body-cat-culture'
Old Aug 4, 2009, 02:42 AM
Seb the frog

3 posts · Aug 2009
Thanks Juggledad.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work this way either. I was using 3.4.1 the last time it worked, with the code included in the "Add html/css" page.
Old Aug 8, 2009, 03:07 AM
Seb the frog

3 posts · Aug 2009
I've found the solution : in 3.4.2 the code should be

HTML Code:
/* static page or single post page with ID 1691 */
body.page-id-1691 div.header-image-container {
}
body.category-culture div.header-image-container {
}
Fixed !