Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Featured image duplicated in excerpts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 27, 2013, 08:28 PM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
Featured image duplicated in excerpts

After I upgraded to WordPress 3.5.2 I noticed that featured images started to be shown twice in excerpts, once in normal size and another (new) as a thumbnail (see goo.gl/CKiLg ). I use Atahualpa theme, but the problem does not go away when I temporarily switch to Twenty Twelve theme. Never had this problem before. Any thoughts?