Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

Help - Lost access to website & wp-admin

Old Oct 10, 2016, 05:32 AM
siggih67

1 posts · Oct 2016
Help - Lost access to website & wp-admin

Hello,

All happened when I tried to take off the '/1/' (url removed by moderator) and change the address to end with .com

Now the website is gone.....Page not found....and can't access wp-admin

"The requested URL /wp-admin/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

After doing some research I gather there will be no easy fix and I'm a Beginner......so, any help and pointers in the right direction greatly appreciated!!

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 10, 2016 at 07:17 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2016, 07:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) please don't double post (I've deleted the other post)
2) this forum is for users of the Atahualpa and Montezuma themes - which you are not using
3) even if you were using one of our themes, you should ask this at wordpress.org