Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

content page not the same font size on different browsers

Old Jan 21, 2011, 02:22 AM
snip07

7 posts · Jan 2011
Hi I need help. My website is http://www.im4b.com/answerbayarea/ and I want the font sizes the same for browsers Firefox and Internet Explorer. The font size in Internet Explorer is bigger than in Firefox. I already tried looking for the CSS in the options but I cannot find it. The text "Answer Bay Area is a full service telemessaging call center located in Tampa, Florida. We take the time to get to know you and your business. Our goal is to provide you with the most comprehensive, personal and competitively priced service in the industry." is using the <H2> tag. See attachments

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	firefox.jpg
Views:	1109
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1060  Click image for larger version

Name:	ie.jpg
Views:	1116
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	1061  

Last edited by snip07; Jan 21, 2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 05:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you do a google search with 'font size different in browsers' you will find explanations of what is happening. In your case, you don't have a 'font-size' defined IN PIXELS for 'h2'. you should add something like this to the CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
h2 {font-size: 24px;}