Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Where is the "the_search_query();" code found

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 31, 2011, 05:12 AM
Bradley

1 posts · Oct 2011
Where is the "the_search_query();" code found

I'm trying to add extra search functions for a plug-in, in most themes there is a search.php file that I edit to add the search function to include the plug-in's table in the database.
I want to add the following to the search query
PHP Code:
if(is_search()) {

$search $wp_query->get('s');

$keywords preg_replace('/\+/',' ',$search);
    if (
function_exists ('ngg_get_search_pictures')) {  // function from functions.php

$nggpictures ngg_get_search_pictures($keywords''); // put the number of pictures by row you want, if you don't want "4"

if ($nggpictures) {
            echo 
"<h2>Pictures</h2>";
            echo 
$nggpictures;    
        } 
    }