Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Can I change Font Face?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 4, 2010, 08:41 PM
Zoe1416

15 posts · Dec 2010
Can I change Font Face?

I'm a total newbie, so I'd love specific instructions.

Here is my blog:
http://pregnancybaby411.com/

I'm want to make the category bar more "girlie" or feminine to fit the tone of my blog. I have several fonts on my computer that I'd love to use. Is it possible to customize the fonts in this theme?

Where do I upload the fonts, so that I can use the font that I want on my blog? I think that the traditional Arial, Courier New, etc. are too "blah" for what I'm trying to go for.

Is it possible? Please help!