Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Change background color of individual widgets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 14, 2011, 07:42 AM
bdups

12 posts · Nov 2011
[SOLVED] Change background color of individual widgets

I want to change the background color of each individual widget
I use to do this in "insert CSS":

#categoryposts-4 {
background: #99FFCC;
{
#text-6 {
background:#CCFFCC;
{
#categoryposts-5 {
background:#FFFFCC;
{

But only the first of the list has a background that changes color.
If I put text-6 (or categoryposts-5 and so on ..) at the top of the list, it changes color but not for others.
What grammatical error css did I?

Thanks

Ata 3.7.1
WP 3.2.1