Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Re-Direct Blog Title Link To Another Page of Blog

Old Aug 9, 2010, 09:44 AM
ClearStreams

7 posts · Apr 2010
Northern Michigan
I'd like our Blog Title to point to a different page on our blog (something other than Home). I did a search of the forum, and didn't find what I was looking for. Plz provide some direction. Thank you!
Old Aug 9, 2010, 02:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This is probably not the only way but what I would do is instead of using %logo in the in ATO>Style & edit Header Area>Configure Header Area I would add a new widget area in place of %logo and put an image with a link to the page you want. See ATO>Add New Widget Areas for more information.
Old Aug 12, 2010, 05:34 PM
ClearStreams

7 posts · Apr 2010
Northern Michigan
I'll give it a go. Thank you.