Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Would like the option of moving all sidebars to the right in 3.5.1

Old Jul 17, 2010, 04:20 AM
Elms123

16 posts · Mar 2010
Uk
Details were shown in a previous question about how to force the left sidebar and the inner left sidebar to the right hand side (see Sticky: Move sidebars to one side?).

This fix worked fine with version 3.4.6 but by following the same procedure I cannot get it to work for version 3.5.1.

The reason why I want to do this is because I want to use two sidebars on the right hand side for my static pages, and two different sidebars for my blog pages (with different widgets).

Can anybody tell me what the new fix would be please?
Old Jul 17, 2010, 05:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
which solution did you try from the thread?
you could also use something like 'widget logic' to control what plugins show up in the sidebar, then you wouldn't have to change the code
Old Jul 17, 2010, 06:08 AM
Elms123

16 posts · Mar 2010
Uk
Thanks for the reply juggledad; I used the solution from 'evripidis' as shown at the bottom of page 1 in the thread.

I haven't heard of widget logic to control plugins. I will have to look it up because if, for example, I want a couple of widgets working in the right sidebar on static pages, I will need to have those replaced by different widgets in the right sidebar for the blog pages.

As you said it will save me having to change the code everytime there is an update.