Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Sidebar widget not getting "theme styles"

Old Dec 19, 2010, 02:01 AM
jmc34

19 posts · Oct 2010
Hi there,
I think I have a very simple problem, but I have been pulling my hear for a while now and still have not found a solution...

I am using Atahualpa 3.5.3 and the Sidebar Login plugin.

My issue is that the login widget does not get the styles from the theme...

In the them, fonts are "Times", font color is yellow, backrgound is blue, and here is what I get.

As you can see (highlighted in red), this is not really getting the theme.

You can see the site (under development) here :http://jeanmichel.cazaux.free.fr/site-tb34/

Is there a compatibility issue somewhere or am I missing some simple WP concept here?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

JM

Last edited by jmc34; Dec 19, 2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 06:04 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There may be a setting for that plugin or you could add the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts and change the color to what you want.
#wp_sidebarlogin-3 label {
color: #fff;
}
Old Dec 20, 2010, 02:25 AM
jmc34

19 posts · Oct 2010
Thanks Larry, I tinkered a bit with the CSS includes and it did the trick.

Cheers,
JM