Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] More on Atahualpa and WP e-Commerce

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 25, 2012, 12:52 PM
Inblingham

13 posts · Feb 2011
[SOLVED] More on Atahualpa and WP e-Commerce

Since upgrading to all new versions of WP, Atahualpa and WP e-Commerce we experienced many of the site features related to the products area having issues. The site uses WP e-Commerce plugin for a product catalog rather than a complete store, although as a developer my goal has been to keep that aspect available for my client. After posting on this forum to see if anyone had a viable solution and not getting one, went to the WP e-Commerce forums. The crew at GetShopped.com was very helpful, not unlike the level of service we get from the Bytesforall guys - thanks to you all, as a consumer of your products...really appreciate such freely given support! Anyway, what was concluded at GetShopped was that Atahualpa is placing "br" & "p" tags throughout the products page which is messing with the formatting. Is there any way to work around this? It was suggested that we change out our theme. I really don't want to do that. We like the way our theme works, but it would be a nightmare to change out the commerce plugin with over 400 product items. Ideas welcomed...~Inblingham

Affected Website: www.doorstepdelivers.com