Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Seems to be a problem when displaying multiple links sections on right sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 1, 2009, 11:18 AM
debsmusings

3 posts · Dec 2009
Seems to be a problem when displaying multiple links sections on right sidebar

I am playing with a new website and am leaning toward the use of the Atahualpa theme and have the latest one installed (3.4.4).

On the right the first set of links is appropriately formatted. The subsequent ones are not. I am not much of a coder but I do see a div tag that isn't added to the subsequent ones.

See:http://backpacks.reachfoundation.org/ to see page source. [see note below]
See attachment of screen capture showing formatting problem.

Note - I am posting this today midday and don't plan to play with the site again until tomorrow. Tomorrow night I will be flipping themes around to demo to someone else and so if you follow the link after today the theme might have flipped over. While I am leaning to this theme, others might not feel that way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AtahualpaScreenCapture.JPG
Views:	1301
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	313