Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

Posting Link in Facebook

Old Jan 17, 2010, 12:11 PM
bled05

6 posts · Dec 2009
Posting Link in Facebook

If I insert the url of my blog using the insert link in Facebook, part of the first comment shows up with the link, even though I've removed the comments widget from the sidebar! Is there a way to get the link in Facebook display the first part of my most recent blogpost????? Please help!

Thanks,