Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Images in Pages not Original Size

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 13, 2014, 01:08 PM
Paul33

38 posts · May 2009
[SOLVED] Images in Pages not Original Size

I'm pretty certain I'm doing something stupid here but would appreciate somebody telling me what !

I am inserting web optimized JPG images which are 400px wide into my page but they are showing in the page as 300px wide only. If I click on the images, they scale up to the 400px width but why are they scaled down in the page itself ?

The image attributes state 100% and when I click on "original size" they show as 300px but they are definitely 400px because I've downloaded them and checked in Photoshop.

Is there a control somewhere that shrinks them down to a default maximum width when uploading or inserting into a page ?