Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Simple Press install problems

Old Feb 1, 2010, 08:30 PM
Alacrity

2 posts · Feb 2010
Thought I had a working forum with wp-forum but it doesnt work and it has no support.
So I decided to try Simple Press. Problem is that the plugin wants the_content in my theme template and I dont know how to put it there.

From Simple Press website:
More rarely, though not impossible, your theme page template nay be mssing a similarly necessary call - this time to the_content(). Take a look at the template and locate the call. If it does not exist we suggest that you open your theme index.php file, locate the same call in that file, note it's position and copy it across to your page template.

I found it in the functions.php but dont know how to transfer it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Feb 2, 2010, 06:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa, WP and Simple Press?
I just downloaded and installed it and it created a page called 'Forum' automatically
Old Feb 2, 2010, 08:49 AM
Alacrity

2 posts · Feb 2010
Ata 3.4.4, WP 2.9.0 and SP just DL'd it 4.1.3

The page is here http://www.pottery-artists.com/?page_id=230

Thanks

I'll deactivate my plugins and see if that helps.

Done (and it's there)...now to figure out which one is in conflict. Thx for your time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alkavia Sideposts was the culprit, Thanks again

Last edited by Alacrity; Feb 2, 2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: results