Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Could live without a logo, but...

Old Mar 19, 2009, 07:41 PM
billbar

1 posts · Mar 2009
Could live without a logo, but...

Tested the change of logo suggested by the theme documentation and restored the logo from the default activation of the theme.
Moved a new .gif to the same directory of the default logo but it will not display.
My installation of WordPress is in an addon domain.
Have played with this for hours and will appreciate any suggestions on debug of the problem.

Bill
Old Mar 20, 2009, 08:52 PM
ciolo

12 posts · Mar 2009
if you replaced the same file - logo.gif - then it should be changed. Try ctrl-refresh or close the site tab, empty the cache and try again. It might be browser's fault.