Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Thumbnail Images when posting links on FB and other sites

Old Sep 18, 2011, 12:13 PM
tcleveland

9 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] Thumbnail Images when posting links on FB and other sites

It used to be when we posted a link to a post on other sites like Facebook, thumbnail images would come up and we could choose which one to display with the link. Now nothing comes up. I have tried making it a featured image and without a featured image with no luck. Any ideas on how to make them appear again?

The most recent post is http://gettingyourvoiceheard.com/201...s-of-mistakes/. Thanks for any insight!
Old Sep 18, 2011, 09:27 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This seems to be an issue with many and not necessarily related to the theme. One solution that worked for me was this plugin.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 06:42 PM
Hawkeyes18

5 posts · Sep 2011
Another plugin solution is the Share and Follow plugin. It claims to allow great control over the thumbnails. I am testing it myself now.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 12:50 PM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
This seems to be an issue with many and not necessarily related to the theme. One solution that worked for me was this plugin.
Hi Larry,

I'm trying to get this to work with WP 3.3.1. | ATA 3.7.3.

Have you successfully employed this plugin with latest version of WP and ATA

~ Katy
Old Jan 9, 2012, 06:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
That worked on a site I was involved with a few months ago. I have not tested on 3.7.3
Old Jan 10, 2012, 08:08 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks Larry,

Having looked at WP Forum, (and posted a quick response), it does not, apparently, work with WP 3.3.1

~ Katy
Old Jan 10, 2012, 10:18 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks for looking into that Katy